Susanne Haun

Üppige Formen – Zeichnungen von Susanne Haun » 7 Gelber sitzender Akt – 40 x 30 cm – Version 1 (c) Zeichnung von Susanne Haun

Gelber sitzender Akt - 40 x 30 cm - Version 1 (c) Zeichnung von Susanne Haun

Gelber sitzender Akt – 40 x 30 cm – Version 1 (c) Zeichnung von Susanne Haun

Gelber sitzender Akt – 40 x 30 cm – Version 1 (c) Zeichnung von Susanne Haun

7 Antworten

1. rafaelpradov said, on 2. August 2013 at 16:42

Estimada Susanne, me gusta mucho tu trabajo. Aprendo de él constantemente. Al ver estos he tenido la necesidad de hacer un boceto de uno de ellos. Se que no tiene la fuerza del tuyo pero lo estoy intentando. Espero subirlo mañana, a ver que te parece.

Dear Susanne, I love your work. I learn from it constantly. Seeing these ones I had the need to make a sketch of one of them. It does not have the force of yours but I’m trying. I hope to upload tomorrow, to see what you think about it.

Un fuerte abrazo / A big hug,
    Rafael

• Susanne Haun said, on 5. August 2013 at 06:14

Good Morning, Rafael,
      I like to learn every day and I’am happy you are learning from my blog.
      I wish you sucessful drawing and have a nice day
      Susanne

• rafaelpradov said, on 5. August 2013 at 14:13

Thank you so much, Susanne. If you want please go and see this:

I hope you like it!

Cheers,
        Rafael

• Susanne Haun said, on 5. August 2013 at 18:54

Hi Rafael,
          fine that my drawing inspired you.
          Do you ever work with a real model?
          I recommend it to you. I think you have fun to do that.
          Have a nice day Susanne

2. […] to rediscover my way through the Fine Arts. This picture you see here is a sketch copy of one drawing of Susanne. Perhaps It may not get the strength of the original drawing but it try with […]

3. rafaelpradov said, on 5. August 2013 at 20:21

Hi, Susanne,
    I suppose you are right.. I’ll try it. Meanwhile I will use my imagination or photographies. I know it is not the same but at the begining… 🙂
    Cheers,
    Rafael

• Susanne Haun said, on 6. August 2013 at 05:46

Hi, Rafael,
      fine that you wan’t to try it. I think you will like it….
      Greetings from Susanne

Kommentar verfassen

Trage deine Daten unten ein oder klicke ein Icon um dich einzuloggen:

WordPress.com-Logo

Du kommentierst mit Deinem WordPress.com-Konto. Abmelden /  Ändern )

Google Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Google-Konto. Abmelden /  Ändern )

Twitter-Bild

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Twitter-Konto. Abmelden /  Ändern )

Facebook-Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Facebook-Konto. Abmelden /  Ändern )

Verbinde mit %s